Friday, January 7, 2011

I am bored

Nothing new going on here and I think I am still recovering from jet lag.

I was excited to find that Delta is giving 3000 bonus points if you fly Vietnam Airlines before the end of the month. And I was also excited to find the Park Hyatt is the best hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. Then I found the fare to be about 1000 US and you need a visa. This is not going to happen in January. This could be a future trip. Too much money with no time. Big Daddy is working his butt off as they are not replacing the asshole that quit and the job does not look real right now.

Trying to figure out the TV programs and when I can watch them on the computer, this is a sad life. Me and Paula Abdul. When does Idol start.

Warmer today, so maybe I can stir up some excitement. We go to Shenzhen for the week Monday. Not sure how I feel about spending a week there. They do have a gym and maybe I can teach the hair stylist how to blow dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment