Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Teeth cleaning during the Covid 19

Just a little Sancerre

So in 2012 I had a new furnace put in thinking that would be the end of my heating and cooling problems. Hah. The fan seems to be broken. And right now it won't cool and in a couple days I am gonna be bitching because it will be too cold. Oh fiddlesticks.

I am going to get my teeth cleaned on Monday. I think it is odd I have been told not to leave my house for quite some time and now I am getting my teeth cleaned. Hmmm. I have only made the one trip out since March 2 and I am not sure about all this. I am also getting a laser treatment for TMJ, we will see but I guarantee I have been grinding my ass off. I meant teeth. Grinding my teeth off.

My mom announced she is not coming back north. And she is getting new doctors. I wonder how long this will last and how fucked up this will get. Not gonna worry about it now. It is going into the rainy season down there.

Big Daddy is getting his teeth cleaned the following week and we know he needs some extra work due to the chemo, it was not kind to his teeth. Then he is supposed to go back to work but Gretchen keeps putting that off.

Oh, just in case you were wondering the last thing she said, on television, was that when her husband asked if being married to the Governor would get his boat on the water faster---he was joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment