Saturday, April 4, 2020

Anxiety


The main reason I go to the shrinkage or the Psychologist is very high anxiety. This causes acid reflux in me, which is currently very bad. So no peppers for me. Oh well.

I have been reading books on High Sensitivity, some say this also causes high anxiety. I think it does.

I always wonder why I can't be like others, those people that nothing seems to bother them. They shrug off stuff that would make me feel horrible. Things that would haunt me, some people do not even notice. I cannot understand that.

My IBS is about the same, my hives are about the same and my rosacea is about the same.

My mother has a dog walker. This guy that I am not sure of from which he came. He is older and his mom drives him around. Update: this is a week or so later, mom had to can the dog walker, he started getting too familiar. Asking for money out of turn, telling her he was making more elsewhere, shorting her on time. Well, we were discussing a nice way to get rid of him and the Florida Gov announced a lockdown and mom canned him on her own. Good woman.

I was going to volunteer at the Salvation Army food service then I investigated and it is recommended that with my Afib I do not get out and about. So I guess I will wait until this is easing up but I am really concerned about the homeless in this shit. No one is talking about them and they have to be the most vulnerable of us all. They have no where to shelter. They have no where to die. And no one is talking about this. Big Daddy says they are spraying the migrants in India down with bleach, and now just people on the street going for food are being sprayed with bleach. What have we become.

2 comments:

  1. It is a scary time for the homeless in our world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still hearing nothing about the homeless situation. They are just now finding dead bodies in all the rest homes and god forbid some mortuaries. We are a sad people.

      Delete