Monday, September 7, 2009

Trudging Forward

Starting into panic mode. Tears come and go. Maybe it is hormones. Weird dreams lately and I am talking in my sleep.

Big Daddy is in charge of finding GrrDog a new home. Well imagine his shock to find the head of the rescue league is the daughter of the dog in a stroller lady. Will wonders never cease. GrrDog had a spa yesterday and maybe another interested person from the groomer; this week he gets his shots and meets the rescue lady. Hard.

Punkin Head is coming home Oct. 9 for the wedding, so October should be somewhat ok and then back to work. Thanksgiving will be hard. Thinking about that. And getting my papers correct for FC and flying alone to change planes over there. Not like when I flew to Austria. For one thing it is a very long flight and for another they can lock you up and throw the key away. Wonderful. Oh, and visa is 200 bucks.

Ex Pat neighbor is giving us the name of the property managers they used. Also agreed to scrape me off the street if I melt down. I learned how to open the hood of both vehicles and Big Daddy got the garage door opener working. Now the toilet is acting funny, this happens every few years, and Big Daddy is doing his usual---it seems fine to me---I am gonna need a plumber.

Ok, going to check airlines and fares now.

No comments:

Post a Comment