Sunday, July 31, 2016

More crap

This is what Big Daddy is going to look for in the "phony market", cannot remember the correct name right now. Getting alot of that cannot remember my words recently. Just remembered, it is called the copy market.

Big Daddy is once again back in China, at a new to him hotel and holy shit, there is a bible in the room. Quite unusual, and it is not a Gideon.

I have to call the heating and cooling people tomorrow as I am no longer cooling. Kinda sucks.

The "Wellness" appointments are just strange. The physical therapy seems to be working, I am feeling better. The call from the allergist telling me I am not allergic to fish according to my bloodwork just upsets me. Not that I want to be allergic to anything, but I am not happy about random excessive swelling of my face to the point I cannot breathe through my nose. I think that sucks. And now I have to go into her office and eat the salmon, that I provide, and it is a 2 hour appointment. And I cannot do that until Big Daddy comes home in case I die or whatever.

I am also now in therapy so I can bitch and moan to someone about all this bullshit. I told her about my heart episodes and she gave me some hope that maybe it is panic attacks and not heart attacks.

My mom and I just had a heart to heart about her preference of staying at low budget motels where you enter from the parking lot and pray you do not get shot by the riff raff that seems to prefer these establishments. I really do not like these type of lodgings. She has always had a weakness for the worst in life. I don't know why but I know we cannot travel anymore with this obstacle between us. This is gonna put a kabosh on the Noah's Ark experience.

Zoey cat is happy as I am feeding her. And giving her cookies.

My  sweetest angel of the world, Curly, is walking. And I am predicting that she will make her parents more crazy than even I can imagine. And I say, you go girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment