Sunday, July 17, 2016

Random Crap

Gooey Duck from Big Daddy's last visit to China. He is going back in a few weeks if you want some.

Things my mother taught me: You buy the cheapest, ugliest, and tackiest plastic flowers from K Mart to put on graves so asshats will not steal them. It is the thought that counts. I can attest to the fact the flowers met all the above criteria.

I got a cold sore. I find this disturbing. It hurt like hell, at first I thought it was a paper cut, but why the hell would I have a paper cut in the corner of my mouth? I am wondering if this is all about that Shingles shit. And the expensive stuff, Abreva, works like a charm. Mine was caught early and quit hurting in one day and was gone on the third day.

I took my mom to Podunk and we stayed in a crappy hotel. It is called the Carlton in Adrian and it was not great. The advertised Adrian Bar and Grill was laughable. I could not find the bartender and when I went to the front desk they pointed to the bench out front where the bartender was taking a smoke break. My white wine in the plastic stemmed wine glass did not make me feel better.

Oh, and we went to dinner with relatives. At 4:30 to beat the rush. In a Coney Island attached to the gas station. Yep.

Xfinity is telling me they have a new way to watch , the thing is . . . there is nothing to watch.

Big Daddy finally found a fly swatter. They came in a three pack. So 2 friends are up for dibs on a swatter.

Next week I am finally getting to all my doctor type appointments. My eyes are Monday, I have 3 physical therapy sessions, on allergist appointment and a regular appointment with the Internist where I get to tell him about this new weird heart beat thing.  It is a busy week and I did want to go and see  the  4 Freshmen at the Dirty Dog Cafe. We will have to see how that works out.

Well Monday we get to start the Republican Convention and I do not care what you all say, this is gonna be fun. And Hillary will be as much fun in Philly. I just hope everyone keeps their sense of humor and fairness and remembers, we are all the same -----so be nice.

1 comment:

  1. Good reminder in your last comments, it's going to be interesting (I'm not sure about fun, but I'll go with being nice)

    ReplyDelete