Thursday, August 2, 2018

This is just too stupid, or are people really that dumb


So, when I went to the dermatologist and my face was okay so I asked it perhaps she could scope out some other oddities. I had this weird thing on the calf-not to worry about-and this itchy spot on my palm. Well, the itchy spot turns out to be warts. Yes, like in am I really friendly with toads. No I am not. And this is how you get rid of them. And it hurts like you cannot believe.

So I am here to bitch about the abolishment of plastic straws. Really. This is the most important thing in the universe for us to ban and make illegal. Without thinking about how this affects all of society. But the plastic wrap on the paper straws is okay for some reason. And all the stupid packaging on everything else is okay. But the poor guy who is handicapped and needs a straw is fucked. Okey Dokey.

My best friend who has bone cancer after breast cancer lost her husband this week to lung cancer. This just sucks in so many ways. Big Daddy who is a survivor, today anyway, of rectal cancer is awaiting knee replacement surgery-should happen in September.

I am still depressed but I am thinking if this stupid straw thing can get me riled up who knows where this can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment