Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Need To Make A List

Ok, I am starting to get used to this foreign country thing and from here on will call it FC. Waiting for info on the plane tickets so I can track the flight and aircraft as I am a total freak on flying right now. Punkin Head will try to come home before Big Daddy leaves and again in October for a wedding.

That will leave me with November alone and hopefully a visit to FC in December. This will be dependent on my money and my vacation time. I have asked for and not received the plan for everyone to take vacation this year,oh and don't forget those promised floating holidays. When you never work it is hard to take vacation. And with everyone forced to take an additional lay-off in August to save money for the company this is becoming an issue. The lay-offs have not been balanced and the rest of the year is going to be pretty unpredictable. What if the whole company is on vacation for the month of December. Ha. And if HR ever comes back to work I have to go on the company insurance.

Of course, more important, is their will be no New Orleans Christmas visit. Big Daddy won't be on the job long enough for "rest time" and FC does not recognize Christmas. So I will be learning a new tradition of no Christmas this year. Or Creme Brulee. Or Cherries Jubilee. I just hope I don't have to eat a poodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment