Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sorry for the delay in reporting my fascinating life after Detroit

Ok, not a big deal for most of you. Here in Shenzhen with the wierdness.

Wanted to take a picture of the sign by my bed that stated Sweat Sleep. Housekeeping was late and wierd and then the sign disappeared. Then Punkin Head remended me my China mobile phone has a camera feature. Have missed too many Kodak moments.

Staying at the Best Western across from the great shopping, train station and the Shangri La. Will be here next week so better reporting. Rains and weather patterns have fascinated me for two days. Room is on the 20th floor and the view is spectacular. The glass in window does not allow for good photos tho.

Next week when we come back we go to Hong Kong.

We will not be home until late this evening so have to plan out dinner with Big Daddy.

Still can't figure out how to post pictures. If this does not work out soon I will transfer to another blogger site. User friendly is my middle name.

No comments:

Post a Comment