Saturday, June 6, 2015

I should have taken pictures


Don't know what it is but Big Daddy loves it.

For some reason I have decided to change things up a bit. Last Saturday, which is also known as no makeup weekend, I went to breakfast with BD at 7:30 in the morning. It was a struggle as my IBS was threatening but we made it okay.

This morning I had a pedicure scheduled and then at a different salon a manicure, so we left the house at the crack of dawn to get to Eastern Market to shop for plants. We did save a bundle, I bought perennials of a decent size for 6 bucks each. We got a limelight hydrangea, Russian sage, foxglove, white daisies, dahlias and columbine. Oh yes, and fairy flowers. And a flat of Caladium for 25 dollars and 2 clematis and something called a bird of paradise. We could barely fit the radio flyer and the roller cart back in the car.

It was crowded by 8  that we had to leave. I also got Mt. Rainier cherries for 7 bucks for 2 pounds and blackberries for 1 buck a box.

Now we have to plant and mulch.

Oh and Punkin Head is wanted for an all expense paid interview for this new job. All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment