Sunday, June 14, 2015

Just Stuff


We had a house full of Peonies for awhile.

I had the week from hell. I don't mean to speak ill of the Mexicans but they can be the stupidest asshats of all time. What part of if you piss off the customer bad enough they will bury ass is hard to understand. When the say put jets in the air, they are pissed.

Then they pretty much told me they were going to shut down 2 assembly plants and when I asked them if they told corporate, they dissed me. I am sorry shutting down a couple of assembly plants usually involves some really ugly meetings. Veins pop out and eyeballs bulge and voices get hoarse from the screaming. I really hate those meetings. Not the Mexicans, because they never have to come. They are too far away for the initial nuclear responses.

Big Daddy has been a good boy so I have been trying to make him happy. I got my ass out of bed on a Saturday to go to Eastern Market at the crack of dawn. I went to breakfast on a Saturday at the crack of dawn. Today I took him to brunch at a newish spot in downtown Detroit, Seldon Standard. I had decaf coffee and biscuits and gravy. It was great. Big Daddy had a cappacino, some green tomato and tomatillo juice and a pork hash. He was in heaven. It was all good.

Punkin Head is in Vermont for his interview tomorrow. He sounds really tired, took the red eye last night.

I am grinding my teeth horribly and need to finally get a Water Pik, just trying to avoid admitting I am falling apart.

Favorite new show Frankie and Grace or Grace and Frankie, with Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda. Hilarious.

22 days to Curly.


No comments:

Post a Comment