Sunday, April 3, 2016

Pewabic Pottery and etc.


I spent Saturday standing in line in high winds and 30 degrees with snow on my person so I could get Christmas presents for my brood and support the Gleaners Food Bank. When I got into the car I could barely get my seat belt latched my fingers were so cold. This year they had the bowls outside, I am sure they were baking on better weather.


This bowl was supposed to go to my mother-in-law but Big Daddy wants to keep it. So okey dokey. You get your mom a gift.

I am starting to get a little PO'd about the election. I am left with a guy who is so oily he is sliding off edge, a guy who is all over the place, a guy who loves the thought of being back in the USSR and a woman who in 50 years has not been able to find a hairdo or a hairdresser. And don't give me any flak on the hairdresser, if you can't look presentable then you can't do shit. Angela Merkel, Margaret Thatcher and The Queen as seem to be able to look put together. I would not vote for a guy with a bad haircut in a shitty outfit either.

I need to get my act together on the mom trip, I leave in 2 weeks. Yikes.

2 comments:

  1. I must admit they have not given you much to choose from on The Republican side. Perhaps they will produce the rabbit from the hat at the convention.

    ReplyDelete