Sunday, May 3, 2020

Jolene, please come get this asshat


Lily dog is crying for her cookies.

Fed ex destroyed the box and sent it back to me. It was not that bad, they should have called and I would have sent it on. Now it is repacked and on its second journey to Florida. This is not the way it was shipped and I now have spent a fortune to send some dog cookies BFE, Florida.

Well the garbage people are not wearing masks, not staying 6 feet apart and are high-fiving each other. WTF is there to high five about garbage.

Big Daddy finally got some dirt. He is happy. He washed my front window, I am happy.

So Gretchen, the GOV has shut us down to the end of May and the legislature is gonna sue her. And all the farmer's markets are opening this month but I think it is illegal to shop at them. Gretch keeps saying she is saving lives but that was never the point, the point was not to overwhelm the hospitals. If I have to stay in the house until the virus is gone or there is a vaccine I could be here a damn long time.

And Dolly Parton is wrong, if BD doesn't quit trying to piss me off I am gonna pay Jolene to come get his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment