Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Missing Sam Walton or his kids suck

My Granddaughter the artist

I remember when I discovered Walmart. It was down south, Mississippi I think and it had the most interesting stuff. And it was all made in the USA. It was the best store ever. And then his kids took over and it was worse than KMart, dirtier than KMart and the people were all nasty and filthy and scary.

WTF. It seemed to happen overnight. That is why KMart closed, all the people went to Walmart so they did not have to dress up. It is just nasty.

And Sam's Club, don't get me started, who the hell goes there? No, no, no. It makes me itchy just to think about that store. My sister-in-law the queen went there and I was just appalled that she brought that nasty shit in her house, you knew people were peeing on that stuff out back. And don't tell me that does not happen because I used to have to go review auto parts that people peed on and those fuckers actually kept the containers of pee for me to review. And you people wonder why I drink.

Anyhoo, the moral of this story is do all the people who buy from Walmart and Amazon, who get their shit from China, realize that they are the ones causing extreme climate change because China does not worry about that EPA garbage. People, all you did was transfer your responsibilities to people who do not have toilets and running water.

Yep in a bad mood today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment