Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Shanghai UFO sighting

I saw the famous Chinese UFO I have been hearing about for months. I had just gotten off the phone with Big Daddy telling me his latest flight status. He decided to take the last flight of the day as the last flight of the day always goes. So, as you are going to be delayed all day-take the last flight. You get there the same time and only have to sit around for a few hours instead of all day.

Anyway, I went out on the balcony and lo and behold there was something in the sky. That is unusual. It is rare here to see the sky much less things in it. Once in a while the moon or some clouds but generally no airplanes or stars or anything. There it was, this low pulsating bright white thing, that was not traveling to my eye. It was about 4mils by 6mils to the eye and rotating. Tried to take a picture, I haven't checked to see if it came out yet. It was still there when I went to bed a few hours later. Hmmm.

I do wonder at the coincidence that when the UFO was over the south they shut down the airport and here in Shanghai there were no flights going out. They did not make any announcement but come on, when they don't load the bread trolley until an hour after you were supposed to take off-they knew. I wonder if any flights took off from Pudong-Big Daddy was at the other airport I can't spell and I still do not have a guide to look up the spelling.

Oh, and last time the government said there would be a statement in a week and guess what? No statement. But an article was in the China Daily, my source for all Chinese entertainment.

Wonder if it is their new satellite that may need a booster pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment