Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Now they've done it

One thing that gave me pause about this new plant is that management is very old school nasty and demanding. It seems they really do believe in trying to get blood from a turnip. Well, they believe acting that way makes them look like the Big Boys they think they are. I am told they bully and ridicule until they grow bored. The meeting is judged by how cranky the Biggest Boy is this week. Juvenile bullshit I hate and this is now my life.

Well, it seems just a few days in we shipped some more shit that required attendance at the meeting with the Big Boys. And the Biggest Boy is cranky this week. I really don't know if I can do this part of the job again. I will be okay tomorrow, but one day I just may tell him to F... off and walk away.

And the shit that my company is shipping in is some of the worst shit I have ever seen. There is no damn way that no one knows this crap is shipping. Heads need to roll.

I ordered some new stuff and it is starting to arrive. I will have to blog on some of the highlights.


2 comments:

  1. My days are just SO much better than yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I have to work or I go crazy and this job is the one thing I am good at.

      Delete