Sunday, June 15, 2014

Exhausted

Moon flowers waiting to be planted.

Whatever is making me not feel well is leaving me exhausted. My arms are achy and I wake up tired.

And my allergies are running amuk. My ears itch inside, my nose itches, I have scratchy dry throat.

And flowers to plant.

I bought some great new shoes and need to take a picture of them, they were the hit of the hair salon.

I also had some dark highlights put in and it completely changed my look. I think I like it, but when you decide to be a blond you never look the same if you have any adventure in your soul.

Work has become so stressful I am not sure this job is for me. I am waiting to see what the Dr. says before I make any decisions. I might need to look around for another position. These people work in a constant emergency state, 12 hours and 7 days a week. And they all live for this job. It is insane, we are making a vehicle that people drive around, not a space craft to save Luke from the Dark Star.

3 comments:

  1. I hope your doc sifts down to the bottom of the mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel about allergies. I am worse here than I have ever been anywhere else. They say it is the cottonwood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I hear about any openings here at The Dark Star factory I wiLL let you know. People can be aLL people-y sometimes, ya' know.

    ReplyDelete