Saturday, October 11, 2014

What a week.



Finally the new kitchen, landing and stairs floor. I am glad I like it.

Horrible week at work, not long hours or anything just the dealing with the idiots. One of the managers asked me why I always look so stressed. Okay, that is a bad thing I always need to look happy and carefree, but damn when you work with cretins all day, well it is a bit wearing.

Starting fresh here so no bitching about the past. Getting ready to make soup and do laundry.

Need to finish putting the summer away and bringing the winter out.

Switching the picture thing to the family room and putting some of the books in the living room. We have so many books and I keep buying more. I don't keep them all, but I do keep them until I read them. I just bought 13 Hours, about the incident in Benghazi.

We went to the Park this morning and visited the market, bought gourds, and fish and had lunch. It has been a nice day.

Now, Big Daddy needs to work outside and I need to start the soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment