Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Picture of Dorian Gray

As is my custom after the ayis leave I clean. I go from room to room and make things right and clean up the mess they leave behind.

Well, today on the bedroom nightstand I found a portrait. Of a Chinese girl. Quite a large pastel and chalk drawing encased in a plastic cover.

What the fuck is that doing in my bedroom.

I looked out the peephole and the ayis were still cleaning down the hall so I waited until I saw one of them. I would have gone over but I was still in my nightgown and robe. I would really have liked to look into those apartments.

The ayis acted like they had no idea how this portrait came to be in my apartment. Hmmm, I think it was hidden in the sheets.

Why would someone hide their portrait in the sheets?

No comments:

Post a Comment