Sunday, July 20, 2014

A surprise

That is the Tat Lady with the Cherry red hair. Our backyards are really tiny.

With the hiring of a real cleaning lady we were on track to be normal again. I can't put the tale of the faux cleaning lady here, but if I could it would be a beaut.

The only thing left to be cleaned on the main level was the front coat closet. Big Daddy and I got that done in a flash. We found our hats and put everything to rights. While we were picking up for the new real cleaning lady I found a purple yoga mat. Naturally I asked BD what possessed him to buy a new yoga mat. Especially as he had never used the old yoga mat. He proceeded to tell me that was my yoga mat, from the coat closet. Then it dawned on me, Punkin Head had been searching high and low for a yoga mat with a surprise wrapped up inside. Yepper, we found PH's hidden surprise. He is happy and should receive it soon.

I have to put together an outfit to visit my mother-in-law in a few weeks. It will be the first time I have seen her since the wedding and then her pissing me off. I don't want to buy anything as I am still in the weight losing mode and should be able to find something to wear. The only saving grace to this visit is we must leave the visit by 2 to pick Punkin Head up at the airport and take him to his hotel in Ann Arbor and then out to dinner. He has a conference he is attending. BD will take him to lunch and back to the airport the following Saturday. I won't be able to go but they will have some great father/son time.

BD took Sammy the Spanky Dog to the vet this Saturday and we learned something new. Dogs do not get asthma. Sammy sounds like he has asthma. He was deemed extremely healthy; we now have some pills for what we are calling congestion.

Need to say, shooting down that plane was a horrid thing-but not allowing investigators and trained clean up people in there is unconscionable. Someone needs to be made to pay, and pay dearly for this mess. And someone needs to stand up and be a leader, no one seems to want the job. Except John Kerry and he is more worthless than McCain.

No comments:

Post a Comment