Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Unbelievable and Sassy Pants


Those of you who remember my China days may remember her, I call her Sassy Pants. Big Daddy had her framed for my birthday. I like the change to the black frame.

The timing and the route to work has me just coming up a hill at daybreak, beautiful and today the sky was reddish at daybreak and I wondered if that was the red/pink that was the sailors warning. Well, when I left the plant this afternoon the wind was so strong from the southwest (don't know a thing about wind direction) that it practically walked me to my car. It was 65 degrees when I got home and tomorrow is supposed to be COLD. Will let you know.

Can't say much about my job because you could easily figure out where I work, but I will say this is a mess and getting hilarious.

Felt bad today on the way in and back home, I thought they sold Poppy's for Veteran's Day. Guess not. Thanks to all who served.

2 comments:

  1. We had our first snow flurries today. It is very cold indeed and the cats are sitting on the heating vents.

    ReplyDelete