Sunday, March 1, 2015

It is a guessing game



The Plaque in front of Pewabic Pottery




Which ones are the Artist bowls and . . .




which ones are the children's art class bowls.

Looks just right for kibble to me.

Speaking of which Punkin Head is telling me I have to switch Zoey cat over to non-grain food. It seems Lou's Pet Store does not carry the clumping pine litter and we had to go elsewhere, so I am not sure about the non-grain food. And I don't want to change more than one thing at a time.

She is happy looking out at the squirrels and she and the Sammy Dog are not squabbling today (really due to Sammy holding himself back like a trooper) so for now all is well.

Oh she was a tad upset with Big Daddy this morning. He did not clean her litter when he first got up and she was not having it. Meowed until he cleaned it, we have been cleaning it twice a day and I may have created a monster here. It is a huge, the biggest they had and I put the whole bag in, but she wants it pristine. What a good kitty.

2 comments:

  1. I think they misspelled "Pubic Pottery".

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh Darn, that is exactly what Big Daddy calls it.

      Delete