Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Just when you thought it would be okay


So I get the mail and find I have a post card telling me DTE, the energy folks here in town, are going to shut off my gas because some asshat has not been able to get inside and check out the hardware. Ok, I don't work so I know this dirt bag has not tried real hard but I will call and set this up.  Uhuh.
You get a recording and have to leave a message. After numerous calls I did get put on hold but then cut off.

I decided to call DTE as, adding insult to injury. 3 of my fellow Pointers are also ging to get cut off because I got their post cards. Yep, I got 4 because I have to worst Postal employee in town on my route. You can just tell by the way she parks in front of every house instead of walking the route. Our old guy Oscar was fabulous.

So I will be spending the next week on the phone calling these idjits because DTE told me this work is all out sourced to this URG company, both the phone calling and looking at the equipment. So I figure the phone calls are going to India and the looking will be done by some convict picked up at the shelter. All they gotta do is make sure you have a meter and shit to steal while they are in your house.

I did get my hair done yesterday, new color and cut. I hope this works well, the other was not working. It is not shorter just cut to have more movement. Hairdresser just returned from school in Toronto full of new ideas.

Trying to get the house ready for mom and Lily the dog to visit this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment