Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Big Daddy in the New Old World

Things are going better. BD has a kinda phone, must recharge the minutes every so often, very often I think. The French are not real helpful in making calls from the hotels. But Big Daddy, true to his, past loves the food. He has had a real French lunch. Let us see if he can describe this as well as Julia.

He is in northern France, the weather just cleared up and he is working his butt off. Quite a change from sitting around Michigan and having nothing to do.

Gossip tells me Plant Loco is a cloud of dust from Tony's Transportation trying to clean years of dirt and debris. Hope this works or even more people will be out of work.

Which reminds me if I don't get off my butt the The Woman is going to see too much dirt here at the old homestead.

No comments:

Post a Comment