Monday, November 2, 2009

Is it ESP?

Just as I predicted all the shit we owned decided to break when Big Daddy left. Dishwasher on the fritz, dryer on the fritz and I think I need to do something to the drain in tub as I think my hair is falling out. Thought the repair guy died in the basement when I found him on the floor (he was only listening to the dryer) but when he started coughing I figured he only had swine flu. Although after listening to the news tonight at his advanced age it think it is Whooping Cough. Great.

Plant Loco wants to know how I am going to stop someone from not doing their job. Shoot them? Then I would have to know who they are, and people that fuck shit up don't sign their name to it. I know I wouldn't. My question to Plant Loco is since you can't figure that out why do you think I am smarter than you. Maybe because we did not go bankrupt?

Really old dryer repairman told me I have real Maytag washer and dryer and don't ever get rid of them. They don't make them like that anymore. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment