Sunday, August 10, 2014

Come on baby light my fire


That is my new Limelight hydrangea tree behind the chiminea. First fire of the year, it has been such a cool summer.

I think I need to go back on hormone therapy, I am just on my last nerve. I am going to try the valium thing to see if that helps out first. I hate taking the valium--but I can't be a crying neurotic all day long either. If I go back on the HRT I will probably need a hysterectomy. And I need to call the doctor about my knee, it is killing me. And I need to call about getting my hair colored before the roots get out of control. This has been a shitty week.

August 22 is my last day and I cannot wait, I am taking at least one week off and do not want to talk about that to anyone.

My first serious boyfriend was during the Doors first hurrah, loved them and of course had my heart broken. So glad he broke my heart and moved on--he was so not acceptable for long term romance.


Oh my.

2 comments:

  1. I see a big blank space between most of the writing and then a final line "Oh my." I don't know if it is just my iPad browser. Hope you are doing better soon.

    ReplyDelete