Saturday, August 16, 2014

Random Stuff


Dream a little dream

So this week was a week of randomness and to a person who does not appreciate change it became a debacle. I had to cancel my hair appointment on Saturday as on the way there the IBS reared its ugly head and I had to head straight home. So on Wednesday my gal worked me in at five, mixed and put on my  color-I sneaked out the back door and Big Daddy paid. While I was getting the color he went next door to Hydrangea Cafe and ordered us the best take out dinner. When I got home and at the required thirty minute mark I washed the tint out of my hair at the kitchen sink. Saved 60 dollars and 1 and 1/2 hours.

The roofer still has not made it to my house for the roofing leak on Monday night. Rat Fucker.

Had a very hard time getting to work on Wednesday and an even harder time getting home on Thursday. Our roads were shit before this happened and now I can't begin to calculate the cost to fix the grid. This is gonna get ugly this winter.

Just an observation-because it is still en vogue not to wear stockings and to bare your legs, well not everyone should follow that fashion. Some thin white women look like hell with bare legs. IF you are too lazy to take of your legs, wear stockings or were just born with ugly legs, please wear pants. It is quite distracting to see this look in a work environment. Especially with cheap and worn down shoes. Shoe polish is not that expensive.

I ordered a bunch of books from Amazon, here is how that works-I make a list and when I am ready I put the list in the cart. Then BD tries to find the best deal on the books and we get what we get when we get it. The first to arrive is Happy Times by Lee Radziwell. A picture book with narrative and so far in it is entertaining. I wish I could only recall the happy times.

BD went to Eastern Market this morning and came home with beets to roast, glads, duck and blackberries and raspberries. Better than my dinner idea for last night. It was a disaster of epic proportion.

I am having a weird spiritual thing happening and I will share it when I figure it out.

1 comment: