Thursday, August 21, 2014

Goat Rope Extraordinaire


I feel so left out sometimes when my well traveled blog friends use phrases that I have never heard before.

Currently I am sorting parts at my plant. This could be described as the sort from Hell. Lots of parts, lots of screaming, bad problems, meetings, conference calls, people with grimaces and then just the regular asshats acting in their regular manner.

I am sending out those emails with the red hot dot thing at the top.

In speaking with my important customer contact this afternoon he referred to my sort as a goat rope. And I almost asked him if he knew Badger.

Sometimes I truly forget how many truly stupid people there are out there. I wonder how they get to work everyday.

Funny of the day:

I once worked with a guy that was dumb as mud. He was in his late 70's, still working, hooked up with a 20 year old. She made him buy a car. He always had taken the bus to work. He waited at the bus stations to follow the bus to get to work. Don't know when she got to drive the vehicle. He got fired when they got tired of his antics and put him in water test, his job was to drive the cars up to the water test. He never rolled up any of the windows. Dumb as mud.

2 comments:

  1. I could neVer hook up with a 20 year old. She would have to be at least 24.

    ReplyDelete