Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Debbie Downer


Soaking tub at the Andaz in Savannah

I am done with the job. Just done. But I will not quit, I am not a quitter and I have not found something else to do. I don't need the money so bad that I must put up with this shit, it is now a matter of --fuck you and terminiate my contract. But I will not quit.

Just a sample of my day:

Just call me stupid Plant #1, we refuse to sort our fucked up parts cause there is no way in hell we ever ship any fucked parts and by all that is holy no I do not have to prove that to anybody. And by the way, you personally are the worst piece of shit rep ever because we pay your salary to make sure that no one ever says we ship crappy parts. Because by all that is holy we expect you to tell this huge global conglomerate that we and our shitty little parts are perfect. You hear me bitch.

I do believe there is a special place in hell for these people and their relatives that wear torn underwear as an outfit to weddings. With their dirty flip flops.

We don't speak English Plant#2, si si your are our eyes and our ears and everything you tell us we love and believe and you are our Madonna. Until 10 minutes from now when you are the Puta of Michigan why do you keep saying all our sucky ass parts are bad. You bitch.

I just sing Latin songs while I walk away. I try not to sway my hips.

We are old fucks making a lot of money corporate plant visitors (think VP level), this customer is an idiot and none of this shit is our problem and this stupid blonde woman is not capable to help us--she does not have a penis.

I try not to notice how incompetent their penises have made them.

Funny of the day:

Holy shite our foofaws are broken, No, they are really broken. Do the math, to find out if it is our problem it will take a population of 10,000 pieces to figure this out. Tell the bitch to save all the broken, cracked and raggedy ass foofaws.

Trying to compete with the King FooFaw maker is like me actually expecting that dough boy to dance across my counter when I make the biscuits. WTF.

There will be new parts daily until this nightmare ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment