Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Monday


Monday Monday 1966 The Mamas and The Papas

Actually a pretty good Monday for me. I had a phone interview this morning for a decent job and that always feels good for the moment. We will see. I do not want to jinx this but getting the unemployment letter right before the call for the job and then getting the biggest zit possible right next to my nose kinda guarantees at least a follow-up interview.

Sammy Dog went to his dog doctor this morning and is relieved to know that his few teeth do not need cleaning. And new news, did you know dogs and maybe other animals can get heartworm from bites and nips from other animals? Who knew! So just because your dog does not hang outside does not mean no heartworm meds are necessary.

I still do not have an answer from unemployment so I need to resolve this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment