However we are going to wait one more day and see just exactly how this is shaking out.
There is the possibility of a lawsuit. There is a chance I may write that book. Maybe I will just start blogging the truth and see where that goes.
I do need to find out how I am going to get reimbursed for the extortion money I was made to pay. Can't claim it on my hours if I don't have receipts. Can't get receipts at this point.
I am not sure, but I do not think you can raise hell with someone for telling the truth. And if they do not have to prove anything, than I think neither do I.