Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Monday

Depressing day. I thought Big Daddy had the day off too, he is still laughing. It's clouding up and rain is on the way.

Went to the in-laws for Easter dinner. Lets just say, I don't know why they invite us, they don't like us. Do not want to talk to us, just at us. I spent the entire day smiling, keeping me mouth shut, and watching the clock. Thank goodness for a delicious Zinfandel and Big Daddy's garlic soup. Mother-in-law liked my green strappy heels tho. Then they asked me to walk in the woods. Now as this has never come up before I did not have the hiking gear in the car like they did. As if I even own hiking gear. To me hiking is walking the French Quarter looking for antiques and jewels. Not snakes and mud in an overgrown forest in April in Michigan. Yuck.

Big Daddy just puffed his ecig and watched the men drooling over his dress felt Stetson. Hilarious. Ford Edge got 23mpg on the highway, not bad for a pretty big AWD. We drove that instead of the Grand Cherokee as I only have about 4000 miles on it in 10 months. Unless my life drastically changes in the next year someone will be very happen to pick up this vehicle when I turn it in.

NEWS that needs to be mentioned-

Portuguese Water Dog for Obamas from Ted Kennedy, this dog swims and retrieves, enough said. Named him Bo instead of Mary Jo. Disgraceful. Another PR faus pax from the "diplomatic" people that are apologizing for the US arrogance.

Somalian water dogs shot by Navy Seals. Sometimes there is justice, sometimes there is juice. Not what you know, but who you know. Cha-ching, paying down the debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment