Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Let me tell you a story . . .

This is what I am reduced to, we need a story. I can't stomach the stories, so you make up the stories and I will stand there and smile. And I won't respond to emails because I am not going to put my name on this information. We are going to hell in a hand basket and I mean a plain, cheap, non-designer hand basket. I love cliches.

And if I can't tell you story then there is no hope for humanity, cuz I can tell the best stories in the world. And the only thing the customer wants to hear is "my problem is going to go away". Guess not going away with the ease of the past. And you don't get any golf balls anymore.

Funny of the day has to be the rumor that Obama gave the Queen an IPod. You got to be kidding me. Brown gets DVDs and the Queen gets an Ipod.

Dude, what about hand crafted quilts from Kentucky, jewelry from the southwest, Abita beer from New Orleans, Zatarain's, maybe even some Starbucks? What is wrong with you, this is the US of A and you are dissin us.

No comments:

Post a Comment