Thursday, September 13, 2012

Perserverence

I am going to try my new recipes today and past experiences be damned. I have decided it was the recipe and not me. Maybe if I was a more experienced cook I would have noticed something off or lacking. Well, like Wayne Gretzky would say, "I missed every shot I never took". Can't fail if you don't try.

The Elvis episode of Pawn Stars was hilarious, there were actually 2 different shows. One had a necklace and one had a contract. The contract was phony and that lady cried, she had it since around 1955 or so. The necklace lady said she was offered 400 grand at one time and the Pawn dude offered her 20 grand. Why would these people not go to an auction house?

I was watching this online and saw the ad for Honey Boo Boo that everyone is talking about so I watched that after the Pawn Stars. That is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen on television and I am sure that is because I never watched Toddlers and Tiaras.

Remember the goof ass that is accused of hiring a hit man to kill his first hit man? Well his new attorney went back to court for a bail reduction request, current bail is 15 million. Well the prosecution says he is friendless, his family is on the outs with him, and he is pissed they haven't offered him a plea. Plus he was harassing witnesses.  But the sprinkles on that cupcake is that he has a new girlfriend from the BDSM website and he is directing her to contact and harass witnesses. We know this how? He has a phone in his cell (he is in solitary in the county jail) and they recorded all his phone calls. What a dumbass.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for Honey Boo Boo. Looks like it might be as good as Jersey Shore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would tell you the highlight but I don't want to be a spoiler.

    ReplyDelete