Friday, March 22, 2013

Another odd thing

Yesterday an odd thing happened. I was working on the computer and it and the light over the table kinda blinked off two times and made a funny noise. Then it happened again. I turned off the laptop as it was not plugged into the surge protector.

A funny thought ran through my mind, the workers had just turned on the electricity at the Mormon scorched house across the street. I went and looked out the front window and there was no electric company truck out there. Hmm. Just the workers throwing burned up crap in the second gondola.

This morning at zero dark thirty Big Daddy let the wonderous Sammy Dog out to pee pee and noticed there is a light burning in the vacant Morman scorched house. Hmm.

I think I have mentioned that I am a little psychic so this must have been what happened. But I cannot call the electric company and tell I am psychic and know the electric is turned on across the street. Maybe it is legal and I just did not see the electric company. I did look it up on the Internet and illegal hook-ups can be dangerous and cause fires, just what we need another fire. But again maybe everything is fine and I am just the neighborhood biddy who needs to stop worrying about every one else.

Sheesh, I don't know if this is my problem or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment