Sunday, March 22, 2020

Enough of the depressing stuff, lets talk about my hair


Okay not a great photo, but look at the hair.

This is the beginning of going gray/grey. I prefer grey. This is much shorter than it is has been for awhile. When BD got sick with the cancer I grew my hair longer so I could just whip it up and not worry about fooling with it. I wore it that way for a few years. After BD was mom and again not fooling with the hair was great.

When I decided to bite the bullet and quit coloring I thought to myself "there is nothing more aging than long hanging grey hair. Looks like a hag from an Aesop Fable. Cannot do that. So we cut it and I like it shorter. So far the roots are not making me run for the hills. And this self quaratine keeps people from seeing this if it goes south. In desperation I found a hair color online I can do myself if things get bad. Of course we know that will be a disaster, but again in quarantine.

A few years ago my hairdresser and I tried a new color. It did not work. I wore a hat for one month. Been there done that on bad hair.


2 comments:

  1. Some of us wish we had enough hair to color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gave Big Daddy a number one so his sprigs on top matched the sides.

    ReplyDelete