Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Shrinking on the phone


Gee I gotta take some new pics. This is the snow globe Big Daddy brought home from the Paris airport for Curly. She loves all things French and this came with a small doll named Francoise. Curly said Francoise loves hamburgers.

Well the shrinking on the phone went about as well as I thought it would, mostly shitty. Next we will try video on the phone. Can't wait. The only thing interesting was that people are currently building up anti-bodies and this must continue later. Why is she the only one talking about this. It is not like we can infect people a few at a time.

And can someone tell me who is really in charge of making a stockpile of stuff for the hospitals. FEMA has been awful since Katrina and I don't know that it improved. Then the put FEMA and TSA under the same group and we all know TSA has never been a prize. And I thought the state governments were supposed to know how much stuff they needed and had. Does no one know how to do an audit?

Ordered my mom's stuff from Publix for delivery again and they had most everything but the sanitary wipes for the bathroom. I wish I knew what all these people are doing in their bathrooms that requires all this immense stock of cleaning and wiping products. This is not right.

I found some haircolor online I am thinking about. I am really due for some work, the photo yesterday was not the most current.

No comments:

Post a Comment