Monday, March 16, 2020

My mom is dictating manicures


Lily dog watching for squirrels on the porch.

My mom is upset that people are not wearing their nails short. With all this hand washing she believes everyone should know that short nails make the most sense. And if you can't figure that out someone, like the government, should be telling you how to trim your nails.

Now I admit the long nails do make me queasy sometimes. Did you see the KUWTK show where Kim is saying she can't have long nails with the baby coming, something about diapers I think. The you see Khloe with the long nails and the baby and just cringe for awhile.

I mean really how do you get all that "feces" outta that kids butt with those long ass daggers and not get poop in there?

This also makes me queasy when I see it on waitstaff and the polish is chipped. If you don't notice the chipped polish how do notice whether the nails are clean or not? Especially the underneath. Yucko.

And there is no good substitute word for queasy.

2 comments:

  1. I'll think about this the next time I have a back scratch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My personal favorite is a dinner fork that can be put in the dishwasher. Only works if you are home.

      Delete