Friday, March 13, 2020

How much can they actually cancel


Christmas tree here at the house. I like it.

Well here are the latest cancellations I know about: The Sebring 12hour race, The Masters, All k-12 school in the state of Michigan, my husband's work travel in NA.

Now I have a few things to say. The Masters cancellation is bullshit. They had already cancelled the gallery and those are just a few rich people, not that many folks hang out in Augusta. It is very elite. And the golfers don't really touch each or get close. So really?

Just before Gov Whitmer came on the radio about cancelling the schools doctors were on the air saying the youngest were the safest and least likely to be in trouble. And don't forget we feed these kids one or two meals a day because no one else can or will. So now the hungry kids are at home with whom I might ask.

Which brings me to my next thought. The UAW I knew would not be happy about this. See, if they get sent home or shut down they get paid, it is in the contract. Not full pay but paid. So why should they be going to work when their kids are stuck at home and no one wants the old folks taking care of the kids, you see the kids can be carriers and exposers even if they don't get sick.

And who is gonna get together and pack that food and those lunchs and the snacks and backpacks to take food home? Not the old folks who should not be gathering together in this risky behavior. WTF. You know the old folks are gonna stand up and take care of this and get sick. Your government at work here in Michigan.

Oh by the way, the doctor that stole Granmma's money called to see if she was okay. I told mom she is just trying to find out if she needs to keep paying that 25 dollars a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment