Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Total failure as a human being and a mother


Zoey Cat in her comfort bed.

Well my son called and hung up on me. I am not exactly sure why except that I had not called and wished him a happy birthday by 2 PM. I had however made sure he got the air fryer he wanted purchased and shipped to him. I also bought a card that was amusing enough for him and my granddaughter and enclosed a check. But that was not enough. 

I also spent a large portion of the day the same as usual this past week, comforting my 86 year old mother over the death of her brother, the last of her immediate family. Explaining to her that she cannot take care of the entire world, especially the ones she hires to help her and the ones that take advantage of her. You know, the ones who don't show up and then call and borrow money. The ones whose entire family group rotates out of jail and prison on a regular basis. Explaining that I do not think she will die of the new virus, she will die from the stress of not eating and sleeping from worrying about dying from the virus. Organizing her life from a 1000 miles away for her doctor appointments, blood work, new tires and suing her granddaughter. Yea, the one who reneged a quarter million dollar loan, the one for medical school. Yea, that one, the doctor. 

I also am monitoring and caring for hubs, a week out of surgery for his knee replacement. And waiting to make the appointment for his eye surgery. This after being treated like shit by his surgeon and the hospital staff. Yes, everyone is talking about how bad the hospital has gone downhill since the takeover by the new company. 

Oh and yea, I went to my Psychologist for the crazies these people push on me. 

So I have decided I am done. Yes, done. I do not want to hear anymore shit from anybody for a while. I am sorry all Y'all are in such a sorry state that you cannot survive a moment without me wiping your asses. And I am sorry that I can no longer wipe your asses. And I am the only person with toilet paper because I plan ahead, something all Y'all laugh at. Yes, done. 

Tomorrow my take on the new virus. You'll love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment