Thursday, March 12, 2020

Oh No, My state is now on the Covid-19 list.


New hair.

I have decided I am tired of coloring my hair to pretend I am not gray. I have had gray hair since my twenties and I have spent many hours and much money to cover that up. Haha. No more, I am going natural. Unless it looks horrible and makes me cry, then I will color it again.

My state is now involved in the Covid madness, yes we have 2 and maybe 3 cases in this huge state and a major university has gone to no face to face teaching. Yea, that is gonna work.

My mom is now worried as all get out as the paper sent her a bill and she does not recall when she paid it the last time. She pays for 13 weeks and she got there just before Thanksgiving. Yea mom, I think you owe them some money. This is also the big race weekend coming up, Sebring 12 hour. Wonder what is gonna come from this as her county is good but people come from all over for this race. I should tell her to stock up on a few groceries but she hates to be told what to do and I do not have the strength to take responsibility for the entire world right now.

Yea, I am the only one taking care of mom, taking care of hubs, taking care of the homefront and for goodness sakes--taking care of the cat. And now my mom wants me to take care of my millionaire brother who hides from all us because he thinks we are after his money This guy is so cheap he complains years later for picking up a lunch tab for his nieces. No I do not have time right now to take on a new project. And as my son let me know I am no good at being a family member. WTF.


No comments:

Post a Comment