Sunday, March 22, 2020

Just a Covid-19 Mishmash


My mom sent me her important papers. Stockbroker statements and foot therapy.

I do not feel great today. Considering I have not left the house for 11 days and when out stayed away and clean I should be fine. Big Daddy goes to work every day but he is clean and fine. Who knows. My temp is okay. I do tend to have allergy issues and we have been opening the windows at night. The newly renovated upstairs master suite--that sounds way better than reality--or maybe I am just being a bitch--tends to warm up and not cool down at night. I know the insulation is good and we put in a separate heat pump for the upstairs, it just does not cool down unless we open a window.

I have a new book, a real book with paper pages. The Day Ends At Dawn by David Fulmer. This is the newest Valentin St. Cyr mystery; the stories take place in New Orleans back in the day. Storyville and the start of the Jazz Era. I have read everyone of these books. Love them. He writes about other towns and characters but this is the one that caught on with me.

Skyped with my granddaughter today, it is a good thing she can get out and ride her bike or she would be going crazy. Child has huge energy and with no school she needs a lot of interaction. Her parents are great at this but everyone needs a break when all are locked up in the same house.

Talked to my mom and she is not all that happy but then again who is. BD is out shopping for whatever he can find. Trader Joe's is now limiting entry to a certain number of people. BD got cuts in line as he is using a cane. Don't forget he did not get all his physical therapy. He is keeping up but there is no replacement for the machines to help the muscles hold that knee in place.

Hopefully more tomorrow, and Oh yea the NTY Sunday puzzle was not a favorite but I finished in normal time. I still do the puzzle every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment