Friday, March 20, 2020

Living the Covid-19 life


Yea, you.

Well let us see what is up.

Mom went to the tax people and left off her documents. She could not stop herself from stopping at the bakery on the way home. Only 2 other people there. Her docs aren't right but the stockbroker is faxing papers and all should be good.

Big Daddy paid 1.41 for gas.

My mother's helper which is walking the dog seems to be wanting money more often and bringing the dog back sooner and sooner. He was supposed to be paid at the end of the week and now wants paid daily. And he is supposed to walk for 30 minutes and just can't make that time. Next week I need to get serious on watching this shit.

My shrink, I am sorry my Psychologist wants to do phone therapy. Not sure if I think this will be productive but I said I would give it a try.

Big Daddy is still working, they are still handing out hand sanitizer and life goes on.

Oh, and I filled out my US Census on line. Hope that worked out.


No comments:

Post a Comment