Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Okay, it is time to get serious

These are my Toms shoes.



Toms gives away a pair of shoes for every pair they sell. These are not expensive shoes, mine were less than 60 US dollars, I got them at Nordstroms. And they glitter, every Chinese woman loves glitter and will chase me down the streets of Shanghai for these beauties.




These are Big Daddy's new slippers

I think he paid a whole 3 dollars US and I doubt the maker of the slippers got a buck. And if you could see his toes you would applaud the socks on. Trust me here. See, even Hideaneye Junior is passing out from the smell.

It is what it is, everything here is cheap and phony and I wonder what stuff in the US is actually real.

Ya know, you can buy phony Chinese beer here. I kid you not. And who the fuck would even know the difference since it is all served at room temperature. And believe me these are not room temps you have ever experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment