Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Travel Ban at Big Daddy's Company

When you job is travelling to every hellhole in China I do not think this is a good thing.

However we did get to avoid the Superstar, travel was not available as the Superstar was staying in the hotel of choice, the one with lighting and no hookers.

God is with me this week, I can swallow now, there are movies from the last 10 years on HBO and I can get the Internet every few hours.

HBO is going to show Up In The Air, the first movie I ever saw here courtesy of some person with copies of all the movies that were up for the awards. Then we watched The Blind Side, these were the movies we alternated every Friday on movie night.  I am saving our new cheap movie from the corner guy, The Lincoln Lawyer for Friday night so we have a new movie in rotation.  We get new fake movies all the time, cannot watch most of them because the are shit or because they will not run in English. Gotta love it, fake ass movies that are not what they supposed to be.

1 comment:

  1. You may have to up the ante and pay 10 cents for better fakes.

    ReplyDelete