Monday, August 22, 2011

The Weirdness Continues


I got this the other day, aluminium on canvas. It fit my mood.

Harry Potter movie was actually better than the last book. Glad I am done with that nonsense, but I had to see it through to the bitter end.

Pirates of the Caribbean Part 4013, sucked. But again I am judging this against summer television: The Bachelor Pad and Ice Loves Coco. I would pay good money to talk to the asswipes that agree to go on these television shows if they would really and truly tell me why they thought this was a great idea. Another burning question in my mind is why if you have crappy hair and are overweight would you agree to wear a white bikini and no hat on television.

We are trying to plan our vacation around this stupid tooth implant again, St. Augustine, Florida. Good food and weather in October, plenty of walking around stuff and ghost tours. And The Fountain of Youth from Ponce De Leon, a really old and run-down tourist site with undrinkable water from the fountain. The Hilton looks good and they have carriage rides.  

Well it looks like we are flying to Shenzhen tomorrow for a dose of real down-home Chinese, if we stay at the Best Western we can go to the famous fake market and buy some crappy fake shit. Or some seriously under priced South Sea pearls if everything works out to my liking.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't see the movie, but I thought the last HP book was not very good. I plowed through it though, just because I wanted to be done with it forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree, glad to be finished with the entire Harry Potter empire. If you find something new to catch your fancy let me know, I am always looking for a new read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched 30 minutes of latest Pirates movie on flight from Dubai to Vienna. Planes landed. I hope it got better - fear it did not.

    ReplyDelete