Thursday, December 15, 2011

There is such a thing as too popular

Another first, the "gubmint" peoples want to take us to dinner for Christmas and New Year. Not sure whose New Year. There is no way you can turn down this kinda shit. The guy that is assigned as the messengar is really nice and we can't make him look bad.

And there is one of you out there that knows this is gonna be whirley bird dinner. I was so certain I could get out of here with no whirley birds. I am also certain there is a protocol for sitting and don't have a clue and I am not drinking the crazy wine. And Big Daddy does not drink. This should be interesting.

Shit, are we supposed to take these fucks gifts?

Well at least I have a place to wear the 999 Roses.

2 comments:

  1. I have tried to find "Whirley Bird Dinner" but I can find no eXplanation online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you will dazzle them with your fine NineNineNine's.

    ReplyDelete