Saturday, August 11, 2012

Is it just me?

My furnace salesman from Flame Furnace called this morning to explain he was halfway up north and no one told him he had an appointment today. Hmm, I made that appointment a week and a half ago. He told this farce to Big Daddy and said he would call back Monday. I don't think so, I am not paying a bunch of money to a company that can't communicate an appointment. I personally think Mr. Fisherman is going to get into trouble.

The other salesperson came early, no harm or foul but I am starting to think there has been a serious eroding of professional decorum in the race to the bottom here in Michigan. The quote was okay and now we will see. Two more estimates to go.

Although she did say my current furnace is 40% effective.

1 comment:

  1. No. It's not you. I don't understand the reason why some people/services just don't care about working with a customer. Do they really have that much business already?

    This whole attitude thing is why I joined Angie's List and I got the Plumber from Heaven.

    You'll notice an incredible difference in your fuel bills with the new furnace.

    ReplyDelete