Monday, August 20, 2012

We are all exhausted

Sammy the Spanky dog is not well. He woke me up every 15 minutes last night. I had about 3 hours of sleep and then boom, we were on the wake up cycle. I hate taking the dog out in the dark as I am terrified of bats and criminals.

 I read these random stories every now and again about someone dying from a bite from a rabid bat. This usually happens years after the bite.

Then there  is the usual person getting shot, stabbed, or just fucked up somewhere in some neighborhood. It could me in mine tomorrow. Now my neighborhood is pretty good but that is always when it happens, just like the blond in the movie checking the basement. NO NO NO.

So me and Sammy and sometimes Big Daddy spent a lot time out in the yard this morning. We thought he was constipated. Until daylight. That is when I learned he had the runs. Thank you Sammy for waking me up, it is better to wash the grass than my bed linens.

No comments:

Post a Comment