Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It is Brr colder than yesterday

WJR tells me it was zero this morning at 5:30, currently Oscoda is minus 2. Won't start warming up  until the end of the week. I remember these times when 32 degrees could seem balmy.  I can't see out the kitchen window it is frozen solid.

On the other hand Our utilities for last month were about 100 bucks less with the new furnace. So that is something.

The doctor called again and I am now taking fish oil 3 times a day. I feel like I am on their speed dial. Oh and yes, the now 2000 units of Vitamin D.

I wanted to re-read Anne Rice's book about the Mayfair witches and our library had to borrow it for me. This book is from the Hasting's Michigan library. That may be another new hobby to see how many obscure and different libraries I can get books from. Punkin Head is volunteering in a school library program and it is amazing how many people do not know how to use the library. And some of the school rules boggle the mind. I was amazed we had a op/ed in the paper about how we are crap because our kindergartners are flunking kindergarten.  WTF, how do you flunk kindergarten?

No comments:

Post a Comment